The Clemstead

A place heavy with history and screaming for new thoughts.

Mag27: As the Screw Turns

“OK, who was the one that leaked?” Ti moaned.

“I’m dry.” Pip piped in, “What about you Spots?”

Spots moves one direction and back. “Nope enough thread here to hang a horse.”

Ti started twitching, “I know that my fittings aren’t as tight as they used to be but you guys don’t seem to have a problem staying in.”

“Will you guys stop? You’ll break me apart!” Bent L yells.

All gets quiet as each take inventory.

“Do you think they will replace us? I’m not sure what I’d do without you, Ti.”

“Hey Pip, did you forget we were introduced to Ti at the same time? If you go I go remember that was the deal when we joined. Besides what’s all this talk about being replaced?”

“Besides Ti” Spots quietly sooths, “Bent L has depended on artificial means for years without that crutch he’d never keep straight and strong.”

Bent L began to shutter, “I met with her first! So I get to stay. You guys get to leave.”


Deep male voice:Three men... one woman and only one is being replaced. Who will it be? Tune in to tomorrow’s episode of ‘As the Screw Turns’ when you hear Ti scream, “No!!!!!!”

3 comments:

Tess Kincaid August 17, 2010 at 9:45 PM  

This is so great! I burst out laughing when I got to "Bent L"!! Very clever.

Helen August 18, 2010 at 10:02 AM  

OK, call the animation experts .... we need to 'watch' this too!

Words A Day August 18, 2010 at 3:22 PM  

very witty!As the screw turns! spots, pip and bent L all have unique voices - well done!

About Me

My photo
I come from German (Mennonite/Brethren) stock with bits of Norse, Celtic, Native American, and some mysterious unknown combination from an adopted grandparent. Not an uncommon blend for most of us who settled early in Pennsylvania. This type of diverse heritage left me ripe for the genealogical bug. I make a pilgrimage once a month and attempt to trace all the branches of my family tree. Unearthing facts that were never documented previously always brings excitement.

Nakoah is following...

Picture of the Month

Picture of the Month
Harvest Time

Followers

Powered by Blogger.